Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

11.01.2005

Ren and Stimpy...

...used to say 'Happy Hallo-WEEEE-een' in the funniest sing-song voice, and I wish I knew how to post and audio clip of it here, because it's side-splitting.

EDIT: I am borrowing Sarah's Halloween pictures because they are < mine. Visit her blog for more Halloweenie goodness.

My costume kind of counts as knitting content!


I was Little Miss Perfect, from the Lexie Barnes bag! After working in the heels became unbearable, I put on my Skully (as did my co-worker) and my favorite shoes:

and became my favorite Lexie print, Hermosa.

Speaking of my co-worker, she posted a link to a very awesome looking new website. In the interest of promoting this new, more twisted Knitty, I'm posting the link as well. It's your Halloween treat! The Curse Your Boyfriend sweater and these insanely clever armwarmers have officially been added to my to-knit queue, which is just a teensy bit backed up.

Speaking of overwhelmingly large objects, my stash confronted me last night. And it didn't greet me with a hug. It punched me square in the jaw. I have yarn in every room, and a lot of it. Boyfriend said the intervention is just around the corner...

= 0

Cirilia

6 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

You are SOOO cute! I just got my Lexie Barnes in yesterday. I have the Lady B in Poppy.

Amy

12:38 PM  
Blogger skg said...

the whole reason i posted that link was b/c i saw the armwarmers and TOTALLY thought of you!

7:15 PM  
Blogger eraq said...

you wrote:

I am borrowing Sarah's Halloween pictures because they are < mine

which is the equivalent of saying:

I am borrowing Sarah's Halloween pictures because they are less than mine

girlfriend, how will you ever survice the gres?

now back to watching you drool on my tiger blanket.

<3 boyfriend

7:35 PM  
Blogger Cirilia said...

HAHAHAHA--hilarious:

"girlfriend, how will you ever survice the gres?"

we are the odd couple.

8:55 PM  
Blogger eraq said...

ceero and i just spent 10 minutes (and it was all worth it) to prove that i had indeed posted on her blog. my post was totally amazing

7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home