Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

4.02.2006

In Bloom.

Two bandwagons jumped on, a day late and a dollar short. Flash Your Stash Day and Project Spectrum's March/Red month have come and gone, but I haven't had much time to blog lately and discovered them last minute.


bloom, originally uploaded by skrillaknits.

I played around with Flickr last night, uploading pictures of the majority of my stash. It was fun, and now I can throw away the shabby, cryptic lists I currently use as my Stash Archive. I wanted to sort it more but I am only allowed THREE photo sets as a free member and I'm too cheap to sign up for a pro account...sorry.

More about my Project Spectrum thoughts later, Sunday is flying by!

Cirilia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home