Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

2.12.2006

BONUS POST!

The first snow storm of the year hit and it was a fun one. Eric and I had to venture out to get groceries and between us we wore a LOT of knitted things. I decided this warranted a photoshoot. I said "Give me debonair!"


He said, "Give me crazed knitter!" Not pictured: handknit socks and fingerless gloves hidden by massive sleevage.

Lastly, I've been trying to recreate (read: knock-off) a really lovely top from Anthropologie. I'm using Louisa Harding Kashmir Aran on size 10 needles, and I'm pretty sure I've captured the same lace pattern used in the original, Candle Flames (found in B. Walker Vol. 1)

I actually have even MORE to post about, but I'll save something for later!

CR

2 Comments:

Blogger MelissaKnits said...

really dig the sweater.
it goes so well with your cirilia-grin, sort of punk meets pollyanna. ;)

5:03 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Isn't that LH Kashmir amazing?!? I can't wait to knit something out of it.

Amy

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home