Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

1.09.2006

Updated to include pictures...

Not much to show for knitting, just wanted to say I'm selling some knitting related items on eBay. Early spring cleaning! My seller name is witsashtray11 and I am offering:

-10 skeins of a really cool yarn, discontinued Berroco Chai. It's merino wool and rayon acetate, and it's a lightweight ribbon. Very interesting mix of matte and shiny textures in an aubergine/black color.


-A Della Q bag, which I don't WANT to sell...but really should, since I haven't used it at all, and because bags are taking over my apartment.


-Berroco Uxbridge Tweed, my first Webs buy! No plans means it hs to get outta the stash!

-Some Noro, for the same reason the Uxbridge is going.


-Some Lang Venezia mohair which is painfully pretty. The only reason it's leaving is because it is really similar to some yarn I already have on the needles:


-A mixed lot that I think would make a nice scarf:


-200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton. Good stuff in here.

-Men in Knits by Tara Jon Manning. This one is so interesting because the first part of the book covers the psychology of male fashion, and the implications of knitting for men. Yes, the curse is addressed.

-Knitting for Two by Erika Knight. Rowan-ish designs for expecting mothers and new babies. I bought this because the patterns do NOT look like maternity wear. This book has been criticized for that actually, the sizes don't seem oversized by any means.

I keep my books in really good condition and I have a smoke/pet/perfume free home. If any of you win an auction, let me know and I will waive shipping costs and throw in a free surprise. I hope this isn't in bad taste, I just thought I'd give a heads up.

Ta-ta,

Cirilia

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Good luck on the auction. Too bad I have a strict "no buy" policy going. I'm sure they will get snatched up.

Amy

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home