Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

1.29.2006

Meet Squarey!

He arrived this afternoon from Rowan, county Cork where he lives with his friend, Jess Hutch. Squarey is a very courteous houseguest.

After I caught him doing housework, I told him to get himself a beer and relax:


That loosened him up a bit. Being fingerless doesn't hold him back at all on the guitar. I took this picture right before a ripping solo.

It also didn't keep him from checking out the knitting blogs! I was flattered to find that he is a Skrillaknits fan!

Well, I better go. Squarey just got into Eric's records and is hollering at us to get the party started...

I hate to disappoint him, but Sunday night means French cinema and leftovers:

My new hero, Solange from "Preparez vos Mouchoirs". She knits throughout the whole movie, except when she is having "fits". All three of her lovers got a handknit turtleneck. THUMBS UP.

Cirilia


6 Comments:

Blogger Dena said...

Clearly Squarey is making himself comfortable.

7:39 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

He's a wild man, that Squarey.

Amy

8:07 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Squarey is one cute fellow.

9:08 PM  
Blogger yaiAnn said...

How cute! Love the photoshoot!

11:22 PM  
Blogger SpiderWomanKnits said...

Squarey is too cute! I'm working on the Robot from Jess' book. We'll have to set a play date :-)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Hee hee! Love the Squarey story... Nice to meet you at Webs this weekend :)

PS -- I love the Kureyon 150 you've got picked out. Great colors ...

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home