Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

11.23.2006

New Lexie!

SO, as you know, I've been modeling a fair bit this year. It all started with Lexie Barnes, who hired me after I helped her pick out some prop knitting paraphernalia at Webs and basically had an epileptic fit over her be-skulled Hermosa bags. I dressed as TWO of her prints for Halloween
and the rest was waterproof, pocketful history. Like the Hair Club for Men dude, I'm not just the model, I'm also a hardcore fan. I rarely drive and every time I get caught in some shite weather I look at my laminated bag and say "BLESS YOU, LEXIE BARNES."

Well, Lexie's newest batch of beauties has arrived. I can't tell you how fun it is to hang out with my psuedo-baby (her actual baby) all day in Eastworks especially because her aesthetic goals are so rad. Since I have been obsessively watching Audrey Hepburn films (for academic reasons, I swear ;) I found myself feeling inspired by "Funny Face", dancer feet and black flats, etc. In one picture, I'm reading a Rome travel guide. It's like a mini-homage!

Here are some pictures from last time:







Time to get ready for the thanks giving! Have a happy day.

Cirilia

4 Comments:

Blogger MelissaKnits said...

I just went to the Lexie site to browse laptop cases and there you were, larger than life. Very COOL!!

Have a thankful day!

8:58 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I got the email today from Lexie telling us to check out the new site. You look gorgeous! That black dress is killer on you.

Amy

2:44 PM  
Blogger melissa said...

gorgeous photos! i love the ones on lexie's site too.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos! A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home