Skrilla Knits

Knitting has long been considered antiquated, something for grandmas and whipped little housewives. That just isn't true. Knitting is one of those minute to learn, lifetime to master deals, and I'm in it for the long haul.

9.05.2006

Sojurn...

I owe emails left and right and I'm sorry I've been away. I am totally swamped with the transition from Webs to graduate school so I'm not doing much knitting...but I should be, I have a few pressing knitting "assignments", all due before the middle of October.

I also have a new laptop (which is black cherry metallic and super helpful) and camera (which may be a piece of crap)! This means that when I do have time to knit I will most definitely make the time to blog it.

My cohort is great, everyone is very honest and bright and the existing grad students seem like a fun group as well. We'll see how I feel at the end of this week after my first courses (on both sides of the educational exchange).

<3,

Cirilia

3 Comments:

Blogger Dena said...

I've been thinking about sending you an e-mail but decided that you were probably feeling overwhelmed right now and didn't need one more thing.

Missed you at work yesterday. And some customers were asking about you too. Good luck with the rest of the week.

4:38 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Good luck Cirilla.

Amy

4:49 AM  
Blogger Lara M said...

ahh! thanks. great advice.. mostly its about stepping out and just doing it, it really is a great slogan isnt it. i really hope to get to your area soon, doing a little tour late oct/nov. later i'm a-gonna sit and read what you been up to. im excited to start a knitting project soon, L x

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home